We’re happy to report a few things about shop days:
- They’re growing. There has been a steady stream of new folks seeking repair education every weekend.
- We bought our first complete professional Park Tool set. It’s not quite everything under the sun, but it’s a good start.
- We have work tables to set tools and parts on. One for each stand! Oh the luxury.
- We’ve spent a lot of recent time organizing the bicycle inventory. Now we have general sections for junk/art, need much work, need little work, and complete. Complete bikes can end up as Green Bikes, bikes for sale (TBA), or to give to children through outreach to local schools.
- We have tons of work to do: disassembly, repair, inventory organization, newcomer greeting, etc. If you’re interested, stop by on Sundays from 4-6:30 PM. 900 block of Hickory, behind the house with bicycle wheels hanging from the front porch.